I absolutely hate skin contests

Discussion in 'Creative' started by MrCreep3r1337, Sep 30, 2014.

?

What's your opinion on skin contests

1. I love them

7.7%
  2. I like them

15.4%
  3. They're decent

30.8%
  4. Meh

23.1%
  5. Nah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. OH GOD WHY DO THEY EXIST

23.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrCreep3r1337

MrCreep3r1337

Now, I won't be saying the names of the people who ran the skin contest because... well... I'll probably get complaints from them. Plus, I'm posting this here because I don't wanna talk about this on the server itself, so, without further ado...

I was just on the creative world when I saw that 3 people were hosting a skin contest. Naturally, I decided to see this skin contest and enter it.
    As soon as I teleported, I saw that literally EVERY other person who entered was wearing the dreaded, overused teen skins. Heck, even one of the hosts was wearing a teen skin so I knew things wouldn't go well.
    The hosts looked at one skin and they were all like "OH YA DIS IS BEST SKIN 11/10" and were sent to the next round. Then, without checking ANY other skins, they go to mine and they all go "OH YA DIS IS WURST SKIN YA LOSE -11/10"

After that, I quit skin contests. Also, has anyone else experienced this, because I hope I'm not alone.

NOTE: I may run my own skin contest in the future. However, I hate other people's skin contests for the reason I explained in this post.

2. Ninjaman

Ninjaman Goodbye letter in info page

Minecraft:
    Ninjaman
    I know what you feel, I haven't won in about a month and I made my skin myself instead of being lazy and just downloading it.

3. ~Swish

~Swish lol

Minecraft:
    Vlz
    Well my skin is amazing xD [I record my wins and im about at 26 wins UHH]

4. Miner

Miner Retired 5-Year Veteran Donator

This was made why again?
    If you have complaints about a simple minigame, then keep it to yourself. If you dont' like to play it, then find something else.

5. LeEpix

LeEpix An Amazing Person

Minecraft:
    WaryurMC
    Sounds to me like you went to a skin contest with a lousy owner. Personally I'm on the "Whatever, as long as it isn't s** clubs" side for the creative servers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.