Fails?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Real life stuff' started by Loling, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Loling

Loling KingKylie

Minecraft:
    Loling
    What are some of the biggest fails you've done in real life? Here's mines but there's way more because my life is filled with daily fails lmao
    • My friend knocked at my door but I wasn't dressed up, barely woke up and basically just I wasn't ready. So, I wanted to avoid answering the door, I was waiting for him to leave by looking in the window of my room, but he caught me and I had to open the window and explain, why I wasn't answering, pretty weird

• Yesterday, I swear there was either a ghost or someone in my house, it was 2am and I thought I was dying, lmao. So, I opened all the lights and checked around the house to find nothing, so I go in the bathroom and brush my teeth to get ready to sleep but as I come out of the bathroom, all the lights I turned on were turned off, I was really scared, so I took my phone and put a flashlight on and turned the lights back on, then I heard a really loud noise in my brother's room, as he was sleeping in the living room no one was in there, I check into his room to see his laptop still opened? I was quite confused and I checked around the closet and all and it was pretty creepy, then I went to bed but I heard another noise, I went to the kitchen and saw someone, I yelled at the top of my lungs to realize my mom was awake \o/
    • Me and my group of friends were laughing really loud at school and everyone was looking at us lol
    • Dropped my ipad in my face while laying in bed, I mean that also happened with my phone multiple times lol
    I'll post more when I can think of more lol

larie0429, Joseph10003, Kimme and 5 others like this.
  2. nivels

nivels Donator

I dropped my iPhone in the sink while washing dishes.

Eziomiki, Harv, Joseph10003 and 5 others like this.
  3. Caity

Caity according to all known laws of aviation.. Donator

Minecraft:
    _Caity
    everything i do.
    jk.
    um..
    so in orchestra one day we were trying to play this song, however me and my friend who was my partner (as in, stand partner), accidentally were playing a totally different song so then the conductor was like "umwat"
    so somebody i knew was in band, and she played the clarinet. all of the sudden, all of us were watching her concert and something smelt horrible. the director started coughing, and everybody else was trying to not breathe. im pretty sure you can guess that my friend...yeah. everybody in the audience was grossed out, and everybody on stage. a month later she went up to the director, and apologized.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  4. SellZy

SellZy Donator

Minecraft:
    SellZy
    Apparently just my fkn life :D
    Ok so, of what I can think of umm..

• I once screamed asking where my phone was while holding it in my hand
    • I got in a different classroom and was like, help ;-; The teacher was like why didn't you knock? I was like "Oh sorry, I was paralyzed just a second ago and got into your classroom, my apologies. xD
    • The "Laying on your bed with your phone falling on your face" fail
    • I woke up at 6 AM got ready for school, went in the train at the station, and like 1 station later I realised that it was saturday
    Ye this shows that I'm a total dumbass =D

5. dinoceros

dinoceros Donator

k so i was doing bycicle races with a friend

and then

i was going like 30mph

and this fucking noob put his bycicle in front of me

i broke my knee ;-;

also playing soccer with a flat ball baketball but that's another story

tylerboneferris and Loling like this.
  6. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    I said hi to the wrong person many, many times.

Loling and InvalidStar like this.
  7. Enduringg

Enduringg TicTacFTW

Minecraft:
    Enduringg
    I was talking to one of my friends and I said F*** a Duck, what I meant to say was freaking dumb.

Loling likes this.
  8. PenguinHook

PenguinHook

I drop my phone on my face about twice a day :D

I always go somewhere and then forget what I was going to do

One time I slept at my cousin's house who lives an hour away, and then we went home, and right as soon as we got home, I remembered that I forgot my sweater :(

Loling likes this.
  9. InfinityPvP

InfinityPvP ~Shortaqe~[TicTac]

Minecraft:
    Shortaqe
    I was walking around helping at a party and I was helping as I helped this skid I walked out and slipped on a shoe while holding a glass of coke and the funny thing is the girl who hated me was in front of me then I ended all up with Coke all over me

Loling likes this.
  10. Nathan_bob

Nathan_bob [Legend]

Minecraft:
    NathanTheWolfy
    I was riding my bicycle when I was like 5 or something....and the handles did a 360 and I fell down and busted my knee open :P

Loling likes this.
  11. questionmark

questionmark Donator

my life. no rlly

ik these are weird

• one time when i was at the grocery store with my grandfather I lost him so there was this guy that looked like him (I was like 6) so I went up to him and hugged him then my grandfather came and looked at me strange...

• One day at school i was holding a pencil and then i went up to my teacher saying "I lost my pencil" so she couldnt find one after looking 15min then i realized it was in my hand
    900 more.

Nathan_bob and Loling like this.
  12. CakeSquid

CakeSquid Top 16 Ranked in Spleef Donator

Minecraft:
    Cake_Squid
    [​IMG]
    This like, 20,000 times.

13. Katy_

Katy_ Donator

When I oversleep and don't
    have time to do my hair or makeup.

Or when I try to throw a football.

Mayu_Rika and Loling like this.
  14. valentino

valentino Custom Title

Minecraft:
    valentino0429
    when i talk to people on this server

Katy_ and Loling like this.
  15. YoshiBlocksJHD

YoshiBlocksJHD Intermediate exorcist first class

Minecraft:
    ~Peeta
    Usually when I mess something up I say something related to "ah fuck me in the anus" or "god fuck me sideways Jesus I suck"
    And I kinda forgot I was at my friend's house and we were playing video games and right when I died her mother walked in to check on us。So, I yelled "SHIT FUCK ME IN MY SCROTUM OH MY GOD I SUCK ANUS"
    The rest of the night went awkwardly。

Once I was using my iPad on the toilet, my feet were so numb that when I stood up, lost my balance and I started falling。Now, because I live with bear grylls I have the ultimate survival instinct, so I put my iPad in my right hand while my left went plummeting into, well, graphic content。

I was trying to be cool mpby like Lebron James-ing a water bottle into a trash can and I failed and a). Missed the can so terribly and b). Landed on my knee and hands kinda hard, I still have that scar。

Something me and my swim friends like to do sometimes is we take out empty water bottles (swimming is dehydrating ok) and make little rockets out of them, by twisting it and popping the cap off, the cap turns into a little rocket。What we do is sometimes we make water bottle rockets and shoot them at each other while we are practicing dives to try and knock them off the block。Well I was trying to pop the cap off, I failed and it went straight up and then came back down to hit me in the face。If that isn't enough, it surprised me so I started like squirming around and then I fell into the pool。

Another time when we were practicing dives (yay) we like to mess with each other by saying "GO!!" Before the coach does。Lets just say the coach said "Take your mark" but then my friend charlie said "GO!!" And I got kind of confused as to why no one else was going, I ended up losing my balance and falling in。

Once I got home from band and no one told me my brother was over so I was getting ready to go take a shower so I undressed, and then I realised I forgot my towel in the other room。So I walk in the other room butt naked and my brother is sitting there playing video games。I just turned around and walked out and asked my other brother to get it for me lol。

Once I was talking to my friend on the phone and he said something like "wanna go do this with my other friends at this time blah blah blah" and I was like okay I'll write it down.... If I can find my phone....
    Yeah after I realised what I just said I just hung up。

These are just proof that I really do suck at life。

tylerboneferris, dinoceros and Loling like this.
  16. tylerboneferris

tylerboneferris Donator

Haven't we all called one of our school teachers "mom" or "dad", and they respond back to you saying, "Yes son?"

---

Anyways,

I once got "trapped" in a porta potty ._.

I panicked a little.

Then, some dad and his daughter (it was a porta potty people) came knocking on the door, I peeked my head out the window like a little freak.

(i was too weak to open the door lol it was kinda stuck)

They opened it for me.

"omg ty bye"

Loling likes this.
  17. momand

momand ex-god Donator

Doing /p clear instead of doing /ci.

Loling likes this.
  18. Devin610

Devin610 Donator

Minecraft:
    Devin610
    Meeting you.

Radii, momand and Loling like this.
  19. Kimme

Kimme

Minecraft:
    kimgle (kimme)
    So I fluently speak both Vietnamese and English {Vietnamese at home} and I was really tired one day in homeroom during school so people were talking to me and I wasn't really concious of it, but I was replying in Vietnamese and everyone got confused and I was really frustrated so I started yelling in Vietnamese and my homeroom teacher walked in, looked at me, and then walked back out the door

ValentineAmy and Loling like this.
  20. Unicorngirl470

Unicorngirl470 [Legend]

Minecraft:
    Derpy_Dana
    Accidentally spilling soda on my Ipod O_O

but it didn't break :P

Loling likes this.