Dear J&H - My 2 Year Anniversary of being Staff

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by NekoNebulus, Nov 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. NekoNebulus

NekoNebulus Donator

Dear J&H Community,

From day 1, I was touched by the Youtube videos that J&H had created. I was still a young child watching these videos. I remember in December watching Minecraft Youtube videos with my brother on my Nintendo Wii. Yes, you heard me correctly, my brother and I would watch Minecraft Youtube videos together on the Nintendo Wii since Youtube and the Internet was a thing back then. But now, the Internet on the Nintendo Wii has now shut down. We will never be able to watch Youtube videos of J&H on the Wii ever again.

J&H, I have made many, many long lasting memories on the server. I have friends that come and go so quick, it's like, blinking your eyes and they just disappear. It's sad to see them go, but they do have a life, they do have other things to do in real life as well. Staying at J&H will not be forever, but you can always come back and visit the server once in a while, have a glance and say to yourself "Hahahaha! Temple Run use to be here. Where the fuck did it go?"

I sure remember making long lasting friends. MappyTurtle was one of those people that I made friends with. She was one of my first friends on the J&H server. Then came Xandalf, Matrix, Roc. We had Skype calls together every single day. We played games together. We watched videos together. We did everything together. I just wish we could come back to those days and play those games, watch those videos and simply call together like old times.

After almost a year after being accepted, I met people who I never thought I would meet. Staff members that I will always remember in my heart. Like friends who have a life to go to, they come and go as well. Resign here, resign there. Resign everywhere. But truly I tell you, some of them come back. I just shows how much they care for the J&H community. They come back to serve the owners who put the hard work and effort into the community. You know J&H Community, most of these games were coded by J&H themselves?

Let that sink in for a moment.

Watching Youtube videos together with my brother, seeing friends come and go. Making long lasting relationships and seeing staff resigning and coming back, it's been a long 3 years for me.

I have 1 last request for all of J&H members. I want you guys to keep this server alive as long as possible. I want to be able to come back in 20 years time and see this server again.

I truly love this server from the bottom of my heart. Please don't let it die. Keep the fire alive.

Sincerely,

HCchicken/InfiniteBurst/NekoNebulus

2. Embracive

Embracive Former Мod+ Donator

Minecraft:
    Embracive
    :,) The good ol' days of 2013-14, I miss isi6854 and LittleBig_jason. We used to do everything together

NekoNebulus likes this.