Other Games Black Ops 3 or Halo 5?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by SlamStoneMC, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Tsolay

Tsolay Artist Donator

Minecraft:
    Nanometer
    That was implied with what I said.

Anyway, everything depends on how you say it. You are a close-minded individual.

close-minded
    adjective
    1. having or showing rigid opinions or a narrow outlook.

Halo is not boring nor pathetic. (That's just a cruddy opinion and makes you look like an ass as well as cocky.) Neither is CoD. You can make observations that can be related to fact. Halo doesn't have a large YouTube community. CoD has a larger community, but it's still small compared to others.

I'm not trying to be rude. I'm trying to explain to you how you appear based on what you wrote.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2015
  2. MssR_iTeMpZz

MssR_iTeMpZz

I'm pretty sure most people get a little cocky when something close to them gets put down. I'm just a person that stays with my opinion. I like to make it clear :>

3. witchchick128

witchchick128 Amity Blight Donator

Minecraft:
    AzuraBookClub
    Probably black ops

MssR_iTeMpZz likes this.
  4. SlamStoneMC

SlamStoneMC A member who knows people

Minecraft:
    SlamBam1214
    Sure Cod may be a little bit bigger than Halo but Halo actually has just as much content and in some cases even better content then Cod. Halo also is really innovating the gameplay instead of just releasing map packs every 2 months. But one thing that COD BO3 has that Halo 5 doesn't is a horde mode and yes there is Warzone but that doesn't really make the cut as a full on horde mode.

5. MAVAfox

MAVAfox

I love COD Bo3 (although im very nooby at it) and yes, it can be a little repetitive but COD is still my favorite FPS game.