Minecraft AgarPvP breaks MC EULA D:

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Magic_0ne, Sep 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Magic_0ne

Magic_0ne I'm a creative person that loves creating things

Minecraft:
    Magic_0ne
    So I've been seeing recently that this server is a pay to win kind of thing...oh not really you say? well according to the minecraft eula in the link below when people have to buy to get a "gameplay advantage" that's breaking the "no pay to win" rule! For example in AgarPvP ranks get a "gameplay advantage" by getting power ups and crates and non ranks get the following message, "you must purchase a rank at the shop to open crates." Either this gets removed or you continue breaking the MC EULA FOUND HERE! >> https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

Just letting you know before it's too late because this is a good server and I enjoy playing it!

2. Dest

Dest Mod+ | Twitch Streamer | Perler Beads Artist Staff Member Mod+

Minecraft:
    Destination666
    I didn't play the game yet, but it seems kind of unfair that you have to have a rank to get an adventage. Then again, I am sure Jerry and Harry do the best to their ability to keep this server fair. When EULA was a big thing, they even removed all the donator perks in (for example) skyblock. No /fly, /enchant, /repair or anything.

TreeKillerMan likes this.
  3. Magic_0ne

Magic_0ne I'm a creative person that loves creating things

Minecraft:
    Magic_0ne
    Yes but what remained was that you should not get any advantage of gameplay with ranks and only join full games, cosmetics, etc. So crates and power ups for ranks only breaks the EULA :/ but yes before it was more strict but there are still EULA violations

4. adjustingingredients

adjustingingredients (◐‿◑) Donator

Minecraft:
    cakpoadoadwndwadw
    J&H don't care about the EULA.
    There are a ton of perks that give players advantages, some slightly more overpowered, but Mojang's hasn't done anything about it.

Morcov and Denisvenom9 like this.
  5. Xandalf

Xandalf Donator

The EULA is no longer enforced. That's why J&H brought back so many perks that the EULA removed.

blok, SirNugget and Sakujo like this.
  6. blok

blok Donator

The EULA is not in play anymore.

7. Chase_16757

Chase_16757 [Donator]

Minecraft:
    ImRosaParks
    No one cares about the EULA.

Mineplex NEVER even bothered changing their perks when the EULA came out with the revised edition. It's useless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.